Hope in the Land just released. I’m still basking in the glow of my author copies sitting in the corner of my kitchen. When a new books comes out, I am always astounded that it actually happened!
I know many of you keep up to date on my books. Thank you! Thank you! It’s always delightful to hear from readers.
If you read Hope in the Land (or any of the previous Amish Turns of Time stories) and would like to help let others know about it, here are a few simple ideas:
• Share the book with a friend, especially if the friend hasn’t read any of my previous books.
• Talk to someone at your local public library about including the book in their collection. Libraries often order books because patrons ask for them.
• Leave a review at an online bookseller site. The most familiar sites are Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Christian Book Distributors, and Books-a-Million.
• Mention you read the book on your personal social media–Facebook, Goodreads, Instagram, Twitter, and so on.
• If you have a blog, write about it there.
• When you’re finished with it, leave the book somewhere. I’m serious! Coffee shops, laundromats, a bus station, a waiting room. It might fall into just the right hands of someone who needs its message.