Except for the fact that they both stomped their ways through my brain and into a book.
Here’s the rest of the list.
1. They both have to figure out how they are going to get out of the messes they are in.
2. They both risk disappointing people who care about them.
3. They both have to sort out what will bring meaning to their lives.
4. They both have to dare to let go and love.
5. They both have to step into a new level of relating to God.
Charlotte made her debut in The Pursuit of Lucy Banning last May and now has her own story, The Dilemma of Charlotte Farrow coming out in a few short weeks on January 3. Annie splashed onto the scene in October in Accidentally Amish.
I feel confident to speak on behalf of both Charlotte and Annie, and they agree that they would love to run into you between the pages or pixels of a book. (And Lucy Banning says hello as well.)